Centre of International Shaolin Culture in China is a subdivision of the UK Shaolin Temple.
The Centre of International Shaolin Culture is located in Dengfeng. This is a beautiful city, where its famous historic architecture has been added to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Our base is located near the Mount Song the “Central Sacred Mountain”, and surrounded by picturesque rolling hillsides, which are adorned with traditional temples. Amongst these Temples you can find the prestigious Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Kung fu. What’s more is that the mountainous condition has provided a comfortable living environment with pleasant weather and fresh air for our visitors. All of these favoured features have provided this school with a great location for Martial Arts learning and training.
Our training programs are professionally designed to suit every student. They are designed by expert martial arts Masters who have dedicated their lives to martial arts excellence. Our programs can be adjusted to suit the personal goals, style, focus and body condition of our students as individuals.
CISC will take the uncertainty and difficulty out of travelling around China. All the essential arrangements will be made by us before you arrive. Whilst you travel we’ll be on hand to support you and liaise with our transport contacts in China during your stay. This support ensures that you can concentrate on your studies and explore this unique and diverse country.
Let the natural beauty of China inspire you.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We provide instruction from genuine masters of Shaolin Kung Fu and other martial arts including Tai Chi, Wing Chun, Qi Gong, Sanda and many more. In addition our extensive choice of cultural activities provide a unique insight into Chinese culture.
- Our location is on the outskirts of central Deng Feng city, Henan, China. This is right at the heart of Shaolin’s spiritual motherland. The surrounding Song mountain region makes for stunning scenery and great day trips out. The local area, heavily influenced by this spiritual and martial connection, hosts numerous temples to explore and many martial arts shops selling gifts, clothes, and equipment.
- CISC has dedicated indoor and outdoor Kung Fu training facilities and equipment, both modern and traditional for you to help strive for martial excellence.
- We offer modern, clean and simple rooms for an easy living experience to relax your body and mind. Aside from our rooms, you will enjoy delicious fresh food, made on site at every meal time. Our staff only use fresh, high quality ingredients to produce healthy meals to sustain you while training. Dietary requirements are also catered for but we advise students to contact us prior to your arrival to discuss your specific needs.
- CISC has been operating for eight years and prides itself on its reputation for being an authentic, people focused, Kung fu training provider. Our organisation, based in the EU and China, specialises in supporting international students from all over the world through their studies.
- The CISC is affiliated with numerous martial arts bodies including the Shaolin Temple in China, UK Shaolin Temple in the UK, China Wu Shu Association and other national and international organisations.